- What is this service?
- Do I need a Tinder account to use your service?
No, a Tinder account is not required. Also, you can tell the app where exactly it should look for a person and it will do just that, anywhere in the world.
- Can anyone use it? what do I need to use it?
Anyone can use this service, it is open for everyone. All you need is a connection to the internet and valid email address. Our site can not work offline, and it is important you have a stable connection to the internet while using our service. It is also important you provide a valid email address, so you can receive important updates regarding your searches and maintain access to your account.
- Why is the service not free?
We charge the minimum needed for us to keep this service working. We update the price once in a while to keep up with the costs of operating this service.
- Is there any commitment?
No - Non of our packages requires any kind of commitment or recurring fee of any kind. you will only be charged for the package you choose.
Searches & Results
- How does the search work?
Once search has been requested, our system will grab the most recent and accurate results available on Tinder for the the search criteria you provided. While the system is doing that, you will be able to look at previous results matching the search criteria. You can always check the status of your search under "My Account" section, as well as the message that appears at the top of the results page if your search is still processing.
Once the search is over, you will get an email from us with a link to check the results.
- What should I type in 'First name' field?
Tinder works on First name basis only. Your search should NOT include last name, middle name or special characters (including dots), spaces, etc... For example, if a person's name is 'John Doe' but he goes by "JJ", Or "J. Doe" - you should only be looking for 'John'. If John has a middle name that he uses often, for example "Michael", do not include it in your search - as our system shows results for "John" and "John Michael" as well - if that is the name registered on John's Tinder's account. However if John often identifies him self using his middle name only - a 2nd search for that name is recommended.
- How long does it take for a search to complete?
We know that it is important for our users to get the results fast, but we also want to provide you with the most accurate information as possible. For that reason, Search times vary and can have many variables effecting them. We do our best to provide the results within 10 Minutes or less, though in some cases it could take a bit longer. However, a Search should not take more than 40 Minutes. Once search is complete you will get an email about it.
- How do I place a search?
We require very few details before placing a search, however all of them are mandatory. They all help us narrow down the search to provide you with the best results.
What we need to make a successful search: 1. First name - Exactly as it appears on Facebook. It is important that if it has special characters or it is not in latin characters, you put it exactly as it is. please do not include the person last name. 2. Age - Doesn't have to be accurate to the day, but please put age as accurate as you can. Do not put 22 for a person who is 35, but if you are not sure if the person is 23 or 24, don't worry - put what ever you think is closer. 3. Location - this is most important. Please use the map to find the point where you think the person last used Tinder. It can be Office, Hotel, a club, friends house. It is important that you narrow it down as close as possible.
Once all the information is there, go ahead and place your search. It's that simple!
Click here to get back to the home page and place a search.
- How does Expanding / reducing search radius work?
Expanded search radius is FREE to use on an existing search and would potentially show you more results. You can always use it, but from our experience it’s most useful for places that are not densely populated.
Reducing search radius is FREE and will show you the default optimized radius that were shown initially. We found that it’s most useful for places that are densely populated.
- What does "See all results" button do?
"See all results" button will show you all results in your search area in the age specified, regardless of the name you searched for. In other words, results are not filtered by name.
- What is a profile update? why does it cost one credit?
When making a regular search, only limited information is being received on our system. Updating a Tinder profile will yield more information than regular search - it will let you know if that profile is still available on Tinder, or if it has been closed, if it is paying for premium features like Tinder+/Tinder Gold, and get you their latest pictures and profile info (*If available) such as: bio, job, school, etc...
A great benefit of a profile update is to check if the user is an active Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold member. Tinder Plus and Tinder Gold are payed Tinder subscriptions and for users we detect using payed features that comes with those subscriptions it will be shown in their profile under "Last profile sync" date. Making a profile update will let you know if a user is using payed only Tinder features (And therefor still paying to Tinder).
Updating closed profiles at a later date will show you if they have reopened their accounts. Click here to get back to the profile you were viewing
- What is recently active? why does it require a super update?
Recently active is a new feature (September 2020) released by Tinder that will tell you if a certain user has been active in the past 24 hours.
Last found during search & Recently active are 2 different things. A profile can still show on Tinder if the account is open and considered active, even if it hasn't been in the past 24 hours (or if the account has payed features, one can choose to hide that information from others). For this reason you might see recently active "OFF" but the profile was found during a search or super update - that means the account is open and Tinder is showing it to others in that location.
We can only get "recently active" status by running a search in a specific location. A super update makes a precise search in the last known location of the user, and is the most likely way to know if that user was recently active. Unfortunately that information is not available via regular update. Please note recently active status will also show for Weekly super monitor results. Click here to get back to the profile you were viewing
- What is Cheaterbuster weekly monitor? How does monthly subscription works?
We have noticed users who use Cheaterbuster more frequently are more likely to find the person they look for. To provide a better and more cost effective service we are testing Cheaterbuster weekly monitor for some users.
With Cheaterbuster's weekly monitor we will perform the exact search weekly, automatically for you with the following benefits:
1) Each search will be approximately 40% cheaper. This is the price for launch and it could increase after testing.
2) Each search will be performed in the same area, by checking every week chances increase dramatically to finding a specific person.
3) Results will be sent via email with the subject “Weekly Review Now”, or if you choose not to receive emails, results will be available every week for you in "My Account" section.
If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]. we would love to hear your feedback. Click here to get back to the search results you were viewing
- What is Cheaterbuster super monitor? How does monthly subscription works?
With Cheaterbuster's Super monitor we will perform this exact Super Update weekly, automatically for you with the following benefits:
1) Each Super update will be approximately 40% cheaper.
2) Each Super update will be saved in your account, for weekly reference.
3) Results will be sent via email with the subject “Weekly Super update review Now”, or if you choose not to receive emails, results will be available in My Account every week for you.
If you have any questions please email us at [email protected]. we would love to hear your feedback. Click here to get back to the search results you were viewing
- What does "Last profile sync" & "Last found during search" mean, and what is the difference between them?
"Last profile sync" is the last time any kind of information was fetched for the profile. It can either be during a regular search or during specific profile update, both will update this record.
"Last found during search" is the last time the profile came up in the results of a regular search in a specific area. When doing a profile update, this date is not updated. This is the best indicator of when an account is active.
The difference between the two is that "Last found during search" can tell you when the user was last encountered during a search, this is the best indicator of when the account was last active.
"Last profile sync" will let you know how up-to-date is the information you are seeing in this profile. Even a inactive profiles can have this date updated (As long as the profile is not closed or set to hidden).
*** We remind you that updating a specific profile yields more information than a regular search, for example - Bio, School, etc... For more information about profile update Click here.
- What does "Tinder +/Gold ACTIVE" mean?
Tinder Plus and Tinder Gold are payed Tinder subscriptions.
For users we detect using payed features that comes with those subscriptions a line "Tinder +/Gold ACTIVE on..." will be shown in their profile under "Last profile sync" date, together with the last date their payed subscription was confirmed to be active.
That line will only be there for users we detected using payed Tinder features.
If it is not there at all it means that as of the last profile sync date the user was not using Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold payed only features.
*** We remind you that updating a specific profile will tell you if he or she are still paying for premium Tinder features and yields more information than a regular search, for example - Bio, School, etc... For more information about profile update Click here.
- How can I know if a Tinder user is still active?
We recommend using both "Last found during search" & making a profile update to get the best answer to this question. As described here, "Last found during search" will let you know the last time the profile came up in the results of a regular search in a specific area. When doing a profile update, this date is not updated.
Another good way to know is if "Tinder Plus/Gold" shows as recently active for a user. Tinder Plus and Tinder Gold are payed Tinder subscriptions and for users we detect using payed features that comes with those subscriptions it will be shown in their profile under "Last profile sync" date, together with the last date their payed subscription was confirmed to be active. That line will only be there for users we detected using payed Tinder features, and if it is not there at all it means that as of the last profile sync date the user was not using Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold payed only features.
A profile update, As described here, will let you know if the profile is open, closed, or re-opened, Tinder Plus/Gold subscriber, and give you latest accurate info like Bio, school and more. we recommend reading about it more by Clicking here
- Why can't I see some profile pictures?
When a Tinder user changes his / her picture(s) on Tinder OR when he / she close their Tinder profile, sometimes the old images are deleted. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this.
- I forgot my password, what can I do?
Click here to retrieve your password and follow the on screen instructions.
- I forgot the email address I used, what can I do?
First we suggest you check your email account(s) for any emails you might have received from us.
If you still can't find the account you used with us, email: [email protected].
- What details are needed to open an account?
We only ask for Email address and Password - We do not require any other personal information. If you choose to pay with Credit / Debit card, First & Last name will be required to complete the transaction, however we do not save this information anywhere.
- What kind of emails will I get?
No one likes spam - neither do we. The only communications we send are regarding your searches & transactions, and on some occasions - updates about our service or your account.
- How can I pay?
We accept both PayPal and Credit / Debit cards. We also accept PayPal as guests - so you do not need a PayPal account to make a transaction.
- How long does it take to process a transaction?
Usually transactions are processed in a matter of seconds. Please allow 10-15 seconds after making a purchase for the credits to be added to your account.
* Please note, any pending searches will be initiated after a successful transaction and the necessary credits will be deducted
- I can't complete the transaction using PayPal, what can I do?
If you tried paying as guest, we recommend opening an account. PayPal is the world largest and most trusted online payment option - having an account with them is safe & secure and strongly recommended.
If you tried paying with an account or you do not wish to open one, we offer the option of paying directly on our site. It is fast & secure (Our site is using latest SSL encryption and all communications to & from our servers are encrypted), and we do not save any information on our systems at any step of the transaction.
- I can't complete the transaction using my card, what can I do?
We recommend using PayPal for your transaction in case your card didn't go through directly on our site. There can me many reasons for why that happened, and it does not mean it will not work with PayPal. We also remind you that PayPal offer the option to checkout as guest, if you do not have an account with them already.
- I purchased credits but I still don't see them in my account
If you paid with PayPal:
1. Make sure you received the success confirmation message after completing the payment on PayPal.
2. Check your email for any notification from us or PayPal.
3. Login to your PayPal account and check the status of the transaction there. If it is pending, do not worry - once it is completed your credits will be added to your account automatically.
4. If all the above steps did not resolve the issue, and you see the transaction is successful on PayPal dashboard, Please contact us at: [email protected] and provide us with the email on your account (if different from the one writing from) and the email used to pay with PayPal, and a detailed description of the issue.
If you used direct payment with Credit / Debit card:
1. Make sure you received the success confirmation message after completing the payment.
2. Please check your mailbox, we might have sent you important information about your transaction. Make sure you check the Spam folder as well.
3. If the above steps did not resolve the issue, and you see the transaction is successful on your bank statement, Please contact us at: [email protected] and provide us with the email on your account (if different from the one writing from), the Transaction ID (If you saved it), The last 4 digits of the card used and a detailed description of the issue.
- How can I contact you?
For all matters you can email us any time at: [email protected]. We are here to help!
- What information should I provide you?
Most importantly please make sure you contact us from the same email address you used to open the account, otherwise we might take additional steps to make sure you are the account owner. If it is not possible (i.e. spelling mistake when opening the account) - please provide the email address as it appears on our records.
Other information we will need is detailed information about the issue, including screenshots (if applicable), transaction details (if applicable), or any other information you think will be relevant for your case. the more information you provide us, the easier it will be for us to resolve your issue quickly.
- Is my information secure?
Yes - With the exception of email address, we do not save any other information regarding our users. Any additional information collected during the payment process is not saved afterwards. We also do not share and will never share your Email address with anyone.
- Can I close my account?
As we mentioned, you account is secure and non of your private information or payment details is saved on our servers, and we recommend to keep your account open otherwise any search history or transactions history will be lost forever. If you still wish to do so, Please contact us at: [email protected]. Please note we can only close the account if you email us from the same address used to open the account.